Lodges for your Perfect Holiday
Perfect accommodation for couples, families or groups, our 3 star secluded self catering lodges are well appointed and comfortable. Our lodges are named after the rivers and burns in our area, they share a peaceful wooded setting above the River Ericht, some face south giving glimpses of the river through the trees and some face north to wildlife rich gardens with views of the river to the south from the bedrooms. The sound of the river is quite magical.
For families we have a small play area and cots and high chairs for hire. Dogs are most welcome our rate is £4 per night per dog or £25 for 7 nights per dog.
All of our lodges offer:
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area
- Veranda which is complete with a picnic table and chairs
- Separate laundry with coin operated washing machine and tumble dryer
- Visitscotland's walker's and cyclists Welcome Scheme - help and advice to enhance your stay with secure storage for your cycles if required
- All electricity and gas used is included in the price
- Freeview TV and DVD player
Beds made up for arrival as per guests booked
- Dogs are most welcome (max 2 per lodge) with usual good housekeeping rules.